Course starts in January/ February/ March/ April/ May
Regular classes in small batches having limited students held in morni...
Regular classes in small batches having limited students held in morning in great academic atmosphere in campus.
Teaching methodology includes advanced learning technologies i.e., Digital smart classes learning technologies i.e., Digital smart classes in proper spacious, well ventilated classrooms.
A well planned and organized lectures of 90 minutes delivered by well experienced faculty daily in classrooms.Lectured are designed on latest pattern of competitive exams with great focus on understating of concepts and problem solving approach for students.
Extra classes apart from routine lectures are organized weekly for all subjects having emphasis on most important topics of chapters.
A well organized booklets of all subjects comprising competitive theor...
A well organized booklets of all subjects comprising competitive theory notes according to students for enhancing their conceptual understanding.
These booklets also contain objective questions on modern trends with previous years questions also.
Practice Assignment :
Chapter wise assignment prepared by well experienced faculty is provided to students at end of every chapter to develops skills and concepts required to crack completive exams.
To evaluate students performance and to develop their capabilities to ...
To evaluate students performance and to develop their capabilities to responds to all questions to improve speed and to identify weak area, Tests are conducted both online/ offline on regular basis i.e., Daily Weekly.
JEE/ NEET Pattern testTest are organized according to latest pattern of NEET/JEE exam.
Types of Test :
Â· Dalily Test : A daily test of total 15 min is conducted both online/ offline comprising 15 question in total of covered syllabus of chapter of each subject.
Â· Minor test : It is weekly test of 90 min conducted every week of covered chapter of each subject. It consists total 90 questions of covered chapater.
Â· Major test : This is 3 hrs test conducted once in three weeks comprising all covered chapters in 15 days.
benefits in terms of scholarships are provided to deserved students.
1. Scholarships : Extra benefits in terms of scholarships are provided to deserved students.
2. Evening Study sessions : To provide suitable environment in academy study can stay after routin classes for self study in evening study sessions.
3. Student counseling and mentorship program : For individual attention and motivation, regular counseling sessions are held. Faculties are nominated as mentor for small batches to improve their academics.
1. In video library, Student can access to all his/her lectures of all subjects. It includes.
Â· Online Live classes
Â· Previous lectures in form of recorded videos.
Â· Video lectures on solutions of NCERT exercises.
1. We conduct regular Parent Teacher meeting (PTM) to
Â· Keep the Parents/ Guardians informed about their childrenâ€™s academic progress and overall development as observed during classes.
Â· By taking hoisting understanding from parents of students, correct approach is framed to enhance studentâ€™s performance.
1. â€œEvery Child Mattersâ€ working on this theme approach of small batch size is framed
Â· Limited students in a class
Â· Equal attention on all individual need of students.
Â· Regular counseling of each student time to time.
Â· Small batch size makes learning more easy and effective
1. One approach canâ€™t be applied for all students. And when it comes to the providing due attention to students, nothing can substitute. Him Academy offers Individual attention to each students in which.
Â· Students expresses their doubts, observations and opinion with an open mind.
Â· Students queries are attended on individual basis with one to one conversation method.
Â· Learning strategies are framed on individual need of student.
1. Doubt removal sessions are regularly held on daily basis to solve student doubts.
Â· Daily doubt removal session.
Â· Doubts also solved in Evening study hours.
Â· Students can also also share their doubts anytime with teachers by digital methods and get them solved promptly.
1. By incorporating advanced technologies to teaching learning process an app is design for parents and students.
This app notifies parent / guardians and students in finely manner about upcoming PTMs, events, test Schedules etc.
Â· Parents can check student attendance and performance at any time.
Â· Student can access to digital study material via this app.
Â· Parents / Guardians can post their queries about the development of their children through this app.
1. To enhance and motivate students for self learning, a library is established at out center where.
Â· Student can visit and access a rich bank of books.
Â· Student can get books to read.
Â· Library has a large no. of books along with latest editions, competitive magazines etc.
Â· A digital library is also their where student can access to digital books.
1. Regular Tests, Assignments and Worksheets. The progress of studentâ€™s learning and under stinging is assessed by regular test and assignments. It includes
Â· Daily / weekly assignments
Â· Worksheets for practice
Â· Daily / weekly test on latest pattern of competitive exam.